Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ONE DOWN TWO TO GO!!!!!!

After 11 hours of running around, twidling my thumbs, and waiting for the slowest lady to transfer my bike into a different persons name, I got my bike sold. If it hadn't of been such a ridiculously long process spaning two countrys and two week I would be missing my bike right now. I'm sure tommorrow it will all set in and the reality of having to ride chicken busses and bumming rides will leave me wanting my baby back. As for now I'm going out and finding the best meal I can before I start another month of trying to live as dirt cheap as I can. Shawny Rode off to Xela today in hopes of having more luck selling his bike there. Alicia and I don't particularly have a plan right now. She has a couple of leads on her bike and if we can get it sold fast enough were going to take a 5 day river trip from coban to Rio Dulce, or maybe go and get scuba certified on some islands. We are dying for some change of pace and some adventure. I really hope that we can make something like that happen for her last week in Guatemala.

$26.00+Q13600.00 I'm getting a massage with my rice tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jessa said...

Hey man, Sounds like you're having the time of your life. Good job on selling your bike though!!!! I'm trying to get more and more people to read your blog and click for you guys to get money, money, money!

did you hear brit got her mission call? Salt Lake City, South Mission. crazy huh!

Jessa said...

so i wrote about your google ads on my blog, so hopefully that helps. I stole one of your pictures for visual and emotional effect. I really think that will help in raising funds :)