Thursday, July 31, 2008

I shot the sheriff,but Shawny shot the deputy

Over the last two days Ive been pulled over twice and shawny once, the police here in La Ceiba are ridiculous. I bribed one, but the other one I could'nt fight back my pride enough to bribe him. We yelled at eachother in the center of town for a bit until he wrote me a ticket and stole my license. He was on the verge of taking me to jail and I was on the verge of hopping on my bike and splitting for the boarder, but we both calmed down enough to resolve the situation and go in our seperate ways. As you can imagine the cops here are corupt and just want money, so we've set up base at a hostel and are staying put until we get our bikes sold. Were living on rice for now since we dont know how long this process of selling the bikes will take. With Alicia flying out in 5 days, and not having that much luck selling the bikes shawny and I might be here in this dumpy town for awhile. Were in a dock town that ferrys boats out to some of the most beautiful islands in the carabian, but seeing how we have little time and money were stuck in la cieba, until the bikes sell. I figure when and if we sell these ball and chain motos we'll hit up some of these islands and sip pina coladas on the beach, but as for now their mearly an oasis from our crummy out post.
ill add some pictures tommorrow Ill have plenty of time.

No comments: